Monday 2 September 2013

Collection Work The Colour Eyeshadow Pencils


I have always had confused feeling towards cream eye shadow sticks as I have felt that they are really hard to use and just don’t give the same finish as normal powder eye shadows but now it has all changed! I have now discovered Collections (the makeup brand previously known as Collection 2000) Work the Colour Eye shadow Pencils which are the best things I have found this summer in the makeup department. They were on a special introductory price in Boots of only £2.50 so I originally bought one on a spontaneous shopping trip; I went for the pinky shimmery colour called Vintage Blush because it is so pretty and it will go with most looks as a base or will look nice when just going for a natural look. I really liked using it on holiday because it is waterproof was able to last all night even in Thailand’s humidity and also because they are a cream colour they are great to travel with as you don’t need to take any brushes and it is less likely they are going to break whilst in transit. I loved the pink one so much that when I got home I had to go get another and I went for the silver one called Gunmetal Glitz which I am yet to use yet but so excited to do so!
If anyone is looking for a new little eye shadow treat I recommend getting these pencils; they are great value for money and are overall a great product. Claps for Collection!
What eyeshades have you loved recently?
Love Hann xxx

5 comments:

  1. These eye crayons look really nice hann and I love your background

    Rianna

    www.london-wardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Collection makeup, they do some great products for the money. I just brought several of their nail polishes last week.

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swatched these in store and they seem lovely! Probably a great quick touch up item to keep in the handbag :)

    Roshni’s Journey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these- especially vintage blush!
    I use it all the time!
    Great post
    Katie x
    http://spotsandstripes99.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. these colours are so pretty :) great post :)

    http://yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete