Monday 21 October 2013

Super Savings Boots Haul

Like most people I do love a deal and I was pleasantly surprised in Boots on Friday when I came across 2 deals which saved me just under £10 and involved things I actually needed! How fabulous?!
The first deal is if you spend £10 or more on Rimmel products you get their Scandal Eyes Flex Mascara for free. I went into Boots needing a new foundation, pressed powder and mascara so I nearly weed myself at this offer! It’s not hard to spend £10 on any make up products as well so I thought it was quite a generous deal as well and also in that on its own the mascara £6.99 so I was happy with that. 
Second deal of the day was that Boots have 3 for 2 on all facial and body products I think it is and it includes most brands so you have a large selection to choose from. I needed a new facial scrub and hand sanitizer as the tube has been stressing me out more than I thought it would with hygiene and that. I got the Garnier Fruit Energy scrub because my sister had recommended it to me and as well as that it smells AWESOME! Like seriously after using it I want to eat my face, so good! Along with that I had heard amazing things about the Soap & Glory hand sanitizer which also smells fabulous so that fell into my paws with the legendary Sugar Crush Body Wash which actually smells heavenly! I have used it as well and it just makes you feel so good and refreshed so I do recommend this product to anyone who enjoys sweet smelling products.
So overall a very happy Hann left Boots on Friday, if you need some more beauty supplies I do recommend to go and check these deals before they are gone.
What deals have you loved recently?
I haven’t mentioned any music recently but I do want to start to again and a band I have been obsessed with at the moment is London Grammar so go check them out, ear-gasms all around!

Love Hann xx

3 comments:

  1. Been wanting to try the Soap & Glory body wash and that Rimmel powder for so long now! A review on those would be great ♥ Enjoy those goodies!

    http://itsjessicachoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for telling me about this, I used the same Rimmel deal a few months back, and I need a new mascara, so yay!!
    I'll be rushing off to my local Boots tomorrow! You got a lovely selection of things :)
    amyalaska | Beauty & Lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't live without stay matte powder and the soap and glory body wash smells amaaazing! Haven't really got any good deals lately but jealous of yours haha! www.lydiarosexo.blogspot.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete