Thursday 15 August 2013

Sparkling Lychee




Presenting my new favourite nail colour, top coat combination…the sparkling lychee! For the base colour I used Barry M’s Gelly Nail Paint in Lychee (if you haven’t already guessed), I have a feeling that everyone and there pet dragon has this nail varnish and I can’t blame them. The Gellys are fabulous nail varnished, which are great value for money and this colour is so versatile and will go with anything. For the top coat I am using a varnish I picked up in the Urban Outfitters sale as it was only £3.00, it’s by W.I.P and I really like it. I used it on my toes firstly and it lasted really well, it acts almost like a chip resistant top coat as well as a decorative top coat if that makes sense? What I am trying to say is that I have been pleasantly surprised by it and I will definitely be up for buying more nail varnishes by that make. Thumbs up from me!

Please tell me what nail varnishes you have loved recently!

Love Hann xx 
(who’s currently adventuring around Thailand, check out my twitter to see my adventures in action. Will reply to comments/questions when home.)


1 comment:

  1. I love anything sparkly or fancy for my nails, and you can always rely on Barry M for a good selection. These would be perfect at Christmas time too!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete