Sunday 24 March 2013

TK Maxx Mini Beauty Haul




At a young age my mother taught me the wonders of TK Maxx and my love for the store has never died! Its quality stock and cheap prices has always kept me going back for more; this week has been no different. Recently I have had troubles with my skin so I decided to purchase some more cleanser and facial scrub to see if I can get it back under control however I am a little low on dollar at the minute so I decided to go to TK Maxx to see if I could find anything and what treats I did discover (which didn’t come over £20, bonus!) 


The first bargain treat I spotted was this cleansing & toning milk by Olio d Argan which is made with pure organically grown argan oil. Ever since I went to Morocco with my family a few years ago and saw first-hand in the markets and pharmacy’s how versatile argan is and how much they used it I have been fascinated with it. However I have never purchased any in the UK due to the hefty price tag that comes with most products using it; so imagine my joy when I found this at the measly price of £5.99! Olio d Argan is an Italian company and I have heard of how popular there shampoos are but I haven’t come across a review of there cleansers before (if anybody knows one please leave in comments below!) so I will use it then report back but I do have high hopes for it. 


Next I found this Coryse Salome Paris, facial exfoliating gel which is actually anti-aging…at 19 I don’t normally go for anti-aging products but it was the only scrub I could fine and was only £4.99. The reason I am writing about it is that when I got home I googled the make and I found that the retail price for this scrub is $20.00, so around £13.00 which I found to be a bit of a bargain. I then went on the company’s home page and found this “RNA / DNA Renaissance: a complete, intensive beauty treatment to help slow the appearance of visible signs of aging. Renaissance is based on an exclusive complex containing RNA and DNA, fundamental cell components which contribute to basic metabolisms and play a key role in cellular renewal.”  After my little research I am quite happy with my find and I used the scrub last night and so far I am impressed; it’s nice in that it’s a light scrub and after use your skin doesn’t feel sensitive or damaged. I will report more after more use.


Finally, I treated myself to something a little extra. Sticking along the argan oil theme I bought some Argania Spinosa Organic Argan Oil for hair which is also described as liquid gold from morocco. I love hair oil and since my old bottle (Lee Stafford hair oil) I have been looking for some more and since there is so many different makes out there I wanted to try something a bit different then BOOM! I found it and at only £4.99 for the bottle I was buzzing. If you don’t already have some I would definitely purchase in some hair oil; you don’t have to go for the pricey Moroccan Hair oil either; there are many variations out now with a smaller price tag which work just as well. I personally use it mostly just too put on the ends of my hair after styling as my hair is getting quite long now and needs a bit more looking after but the oil has many uses and I definitely suggest an investment in a bottle. I have never used this make before but I will report back.  


                        That is all for now kittens, hope you are all well! Lots of love Hann xxxx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment